Jump to content
VA Disability Claims Community Forums - Hadit.com
  • donate-banner-email-dec-2023.png

  • 0

Wrongful death and the SF 95



I have been quick to tell anyone with a potential FTCA case, that they can file the SF 95 themselves. It is their right.

But I don't advise doing that, and in regard to any SF 95 for a wrongful death claim, I feel it is imperative to have a lawyer fill out that form for you.

There are plenty of malpractice lawyers on the net, with FTCA VA expertise, and you can find them by state, who will review your evidence, advise you to get an IMO, as most FTCA cases need, and will know the state laws  that control these types of claims, so they must be able to practice in the state where the malpractice occurred.





Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use