VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thanksgiving

Rate this question

GBArmy

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and we should all take a moment to reflect on what we have and what we should be thankful for. One thing for me is this forum. Reaching out and helping my brother and sister veterans is very important to me, as it is to most of us who frequent Hadit. Without getting too sappy, I am thankful for this site and the great people that take all the time and effort to help others. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

5 answers to this question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Agree. The members here are great! Thanks to everyone!

I am thankful for being alive after having a major heart attack earlier this year. Also for having a great wife and kids.

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful to be alive and I thank each and everyone of you guys for helping me and other veterans and for being here when we need you.

Hadit has to be the best place to come for help with the VA Claims process

I thank all Hadit members and all the elders here on hadit   without all you guys help I would not be here today and probably a lot of other veterans too.

Special thanks to Ms Tbird and Ms Berta,Broncovet.

& John and Jerrel for their time putting on the hadit radio/podcast show and being there for all veterans that call in to the show through out the years.

Edited by Buck52

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone.

I am so thankful for the friends I have made on this site and the amazing help that is so willing given to all the vets, no matter what!!

Hadit is a site that helps all veterans with their claims while still making them feel a part of a community.

Thank you @Tbird for starting this site, because of you starting this site you have helped thousands of vets work their way through the VA maze.