VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ending your claim with this?

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

After you prepare your claim and send in all your evidence  cross your T's and I's  All in your favor I wonder if this would help or hurt the claim  to put a sweet taste to it or some call it kissing *SS

Mr or Ms Rater I do realize you have a hard job to to do making these decisions everyday sitting there and reading about our stories and our experience while in the military , I realize you have a very stressful job but please don't let it get to ya,  think of as SSDD   (same shit different day) just remember I love you guys with all my heart and hopefully your days will go  a lot smoother.

Have a Nice Day 

My Best Regards 

Mr Veteran

😉

6 answers to this question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

With what we've been put through, it couldn't hurt

Interesting, for those who read the claim and all the documents submitted I would say it might impact 25% of the cases (pure guess).

Unfortunately, the sad reality is the majority don't even read everything we submit. If they did there would be a lot less appeals.

But it would never hurt, I kiss @ss whenever I have a call with them on a HLR. It helped two out of the three times.

Im sure it depends on the person who is the decision maker for your claim.  Frankly, if I was the decision maker, I would base it on the evidence, not on your "nice letter".  

For some, it may even backfire..

Send em cookies, instead..lol.  

• HadIt.com Elder

Well please don't try it,  especially you first time claimers  I was not being serious here just kidding about this , I doubt it would change things...

just Always be nice your  to C&P Examiner  even if he/she pisses you off Always be nice...I guess you could take a bag of cookies to them though.

😉

• HadIt.com Elder

Be polite, be courteous, show respect for the examiner and process but don't get diarrhea of the mouth. Stick to your job which is to let the examiner know how serious your symptoms are. Period. That's it. And never argue with the jerk. He/she doesn't make the rating decision. You want them to check off the boxes so the Rater will see it in writing. That's how it works.