VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Asking for help again this month

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

A subscription, purchase a shirt or mug, or just give if you can. Always take care of you and yours first. We went over our limit of online users this month and it tripled our bill, our ad revenue is down and so here I am. Never ever cut yourself short and remember HadIt.com is NOT a non profit HadIt.com is a privately owned business.

We have a lot of traffic see attached PDF

Analytics Site - HadIt.com Audience Overview 20191105-20191204.pdf

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

bumping up

come on guys lets all start donating to Ms T

She Needs our help  please send what you can  no matter how much but *note* it is not required .

every little bit helps   but don't hurt yourself or your family.

''Any one interested you can give at this'' link 

https://community.hadit.com/donate/make-donation

Thanks  Everyone!!!

Buck

Edited by Buck52

Just a reminder, we need this board and if we are not strapped we should help out with the keeping of this board online.  I do not expect anyone to match me but if you can it would be for the sake of this board.  I have my disability but it will then be there for those who do not have their benefits.

Not showing off or anything like it...but I did make another donation because I have been helped by this website. I went from 60% to 100% P&T because of the help I have received from this site and all the amazing members.

• HadIt.com Elder

Donating is a personal thing. Many of us were brought up with the idea to help those who are in need when we see it, AND, if we can. If you're reading this blog for a while, I ask one question: why? The answer is obvious. You see that there is a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience that can help you with your disability claim. No other reason, unless your intent is to also pass on your experience and help others too. So, if you are reading Hadit to help yourself, why not donate to help keep it going. Ms tbird isn't independently wealthy; she has a great mind and a vision to help her brother and sister veterans, but she needs financial hel to keep it going. If you can, donate a little. If you can't be sure to remember how much Hadit helped you get a new or increase in disability comp.