VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Compensation Issue

Rate this question

Snead8082

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

This sounds like VA.gov.  They do the same on mine.  It means very little.  If you print out this form, and bring it to a coffee shop, that and a ten dollar bill will buy you a cup of coffee almost any place in town.  (If you dont print out the form your coffee is priced the same).  

This, however, may help.  There are many issues BVA adjuticates "besides" just  compensation issues.  

Some other issues the board adjuticates are burial issues, life  insurance education, etc.  See page 31 on BVA chairmans report:

https://www.bva.va.gov/Chairman_Annual_Rpts.asp

• HadIt.com Elder

As Bronc says, it is VA-speak for saying nothing. Ebenies has to put status on there so they put ambiguous terms that don't mean anything. If you cal 1-800 Peggy, you won't get a decent answer either. Dollar to a dout you really won't know anything for real until you get your decision letter on the grant. It could mean they are figuring out back pay; or not. Probably NOT.

57 minutes ago, broncovet said:

I think I am a mushroom.  Why?  Well the VA keeps me in the dark and feeds me Bullshist, so that is the way they grow mushrooms, right?  

The mushroom theory holds well in understanding the VA.