VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What does this mean

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Yea that was what I was guessing the counter disappear today. I am waiting for the decision for the advance.

Think it might have a lot of info for us on it. There are new advance rules.

I read about an used on my advance brief I can't wait to see the decision will post.

Do you mean Advancement on the BVA docket?

Or is there some new change to this info?

"Customer Service

Login to Vets.gov to view the status of your case!

Advancement on the Docket (AOD)

The Board is required by law to review appeals in docket order unless unusual hardship or “other sufficient cause” has been shown to advance a case on the docket. 38 U.S.C. § 7107(a) and 38 C.F.R. § 20.900(c). If applicable, you may submit brief, but complete, reasons to the Board for advancing your case on the docket, which must include supporting documentation to factually demonstrate reasons for advancement. The following are some examples of unusual hardship or other sufficient causes, along with recommended supporting documentation: 

• Severe financial hardship (bankruptcy petition, home foreclosure notice, homelessness);
  • Serious illness (physician’s statement documenting terminal or grave illness, preferably with clinical findings);
  • Advanced age (defined as 75 years or more);
  • Administrative error (resulting in a significant delay in docketing your appeal)
  • Affected by a natural disaster such as a hurricane, earthquake, or flood (you may submit evidence such as newspaper clippings, pictures, FEMA declarations, etc)

Motions for advancement on the docket, along with supporting documentation, should be submitted to the Board in writing at the address or fax number listed below. Please remember to include your name, the Veteran’s name (if different), Legal Representative (if applicable) and your claim number."

https://www.bva.va.gov/CustomerService.asp

The administrative error undo delay is new.

Been comp shop due process are just a few I point out. An undo delay I was deferred two times.

An than they never even at dress the issue. They deferred it for. Smh

All to add undo delay. Some of the things I pointed out.