VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P Results, 30 day waiting period?

Rate this question

LanceJoseph

Question

Hello all, I recently filed for an increase on 3 separate issues and was scheduled for a C&P exam on Dec, 9th. The exam was thorough and the NP took her time asking many questions and was very patient with me when it came to the physical examinations. I was told that before I left that I would be able to see my exam notes on the Blue Button page on myhealth.va. I did provide the examiner with 2 IMO's and 1 buddy statement at the beginning of the exam. Today I checked and I found a note from the examiner stating "The comp and pen exam notes will be available 30 calendar days after completion". I have never once seen this before, and if this is the case there will be a decision before I ever see my exam notes. I called the C&P office to clarify why this is or how I could receive those records, They simply put a note in the system to the examiner herself asking to call me back. Any advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.   

Any advice on what I should do? 

Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 2.41.08 PM.png

Changed to 30 Calendar days as of October 2019. You can request from information office at VA facility where exam performed after 20 "business days" but that would be almost 30 calendar days anyway. If you had xrays or labs with your exam they will still be in BlueButton after 3 days.

https://www.myhealth.va.gov/mhv-portal-web/my-healthevet-va-notes-learn-more