VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

BVA hidden secret

Rate this question

hurryupnwait

Question

4 answers to this question

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/korean-war-vet-denied-va-benefits-for-50-years-granted-his-retroactive-due--5-years-after-his-death-300970425.html

Same story, but a little easier to read.  Of special note is that after winning the VA would not pay because of a missing signature. 

That should tell you all you need to know about the VA,

Hamslice

Again this article is more proof and added to the pile of mile high proof that we vets are indeed considered 2nd class citizens by politicians and many VA government  pukes for many decades now and that some if not many claims adjudicators are mean spirited, JEALOUS, hateful and stubborn toward us vets and this certainly includes many  GD VA C&P examiners.

Both my recent and 35 years of experience in dealing with VA raters and examiners  confirms this to me.

The fact i won my BVA appeals myself based upon same evidence that was denied by VARO is more proof of this.

• HadIt.com Elder

hamslice and Dustoff It is UNBELIEVABLE. There should be some accountability when the VA does things like deny because of a signature. Just spiteful! Good old VA union; no accountability or responsibility! Makes you really mad and it didn't even happen to me or anyone I know. Makes you wonder how you could keep your cool if it did happen to you or your family.