VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My update and a very heartfelt thank you!!

Rate this topic

Usaf9498

With the help of many of you answering my questions, I filed my claim online, by myself and starting collecting buddy statements, wife's statement, etc on August 8th. I had all 4 of my C and P exams done and starting the anxious checking ebennys every couple of days. My date showed as January 10th to expect a decision, to January 1st, to January 5th and this morning, it showed complete. I was scared to death to actually check to outcome expecting the absolute worst so I sat there for about 30 minutes just paralyzed to actually click it. I finally got up the courage and to my complete and udder shock, I was awarded 90%. I just sold my business last month because the PTSD was making it so I could hardly interact with my customers so this truly is an amazing outcome and could not come at a better time. Again, thank you all so much for the help, the answering, and the encouragement. 

disability.PNG

Congratulations!  Its my policy to take cash to the bank, and not ebenefits or VA.gov statements.  However, if you check the "letters" section of ebenefits, those do a fair job of eliminating the inaccuracies with ebenefits.  Good luck to you.  

• HadIt.com Elder

Usaf9498

Congratulations, now sit back and relax take it eazy

Breath in let it out slowly😉 

Wonderful News!!!!!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use