VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Secondary Heart Conditions

Rate this question

CVUSMC

Question

@CV,  heart conditions carry numerous secondary conditions, too many to mention here.

Because of the complexity of heart conditions, I would suggest:

1.Get a copy of your "C" file, all three sleeves, left, right and middle.

2. Get copies of ALL civilian medical records, including heart-related conditions,...

3. Contact a good veterans organization such as American Legion, DAV...and present them with what you want to do.

Also, there are one or two GOOD medical groups out there that do DBQs for a living; of course they charge a fee, and the fees are usually up front, on a "payment" basis.., but they are VERY good at getting your existing conditions LEGALLY upgraded.

Tbird would probably backhand me if I listed those medical groups here, but feel free to contact me for the information.

Oh, and NO, I don't get palm greasings from these DBQ medical companies.

Allan 2-2-0 HUAH! 

Are you a Vietnam Vet?  If you are , there is a presumptive for CAD.  Even if you did not serve in VN, file your claim.

Then get your records.

Make sure you have all documentation including diagnosis and symptoms.  

You can file online if you like.  

Dont delay, the longer you procrasstinate, the longer it will take to get your benefits and the less your retro.

• HadIt.com Elder

Excuse me but after a Veteran reaches the 100% ratings....unless he can get the SMC's For  More serious illness or Injury or loss of use of a body organ ...why apply for other conditions?

I have a FINAL 100% DEGREE RATING   with SMC S HB and SMC K,

I have sleep Apnea pretty bad I got My sleep study done by the VA outsourced to a private sleep study clinic  and VA Dx Me for OSA...but not service connected for it.

OK  I Could submit a secondary claim for the S.A. related or caused by My PTSD..and possibly get a 50% rating because  VA prescribe a C-pap machine necessary medically to use for me health and well being.

BUT WHY FILE FOR IT NOW? NO MORE $$$ IN THE OLD POT FOR ME...UNLESS JUST GETTING MORE S.C. CONDITIONS TO HELP RAISE THE % BAR IN CASE OF A PROPOSED REDUCTION IN BENEFITS.

I understand if any veteran has been S.C. for a disease or Injury for ten (10) years or more  it don't matter what he may die from his spouse will still get the DIC Claim.

• HadIt.com Elder

CVUSMC

you might want to PM  Hadit member Vync

I understand he recently  had a heart attact and is currently filing a claim for it. he can let you know what all is needed or hopefully he will see your post and chime in

Edited by Buck52

@Buck, there are many reasons to file after you're SC 100%.

SCMs, TDIU wanting to get 100% Scheduler for working reasons, Retro...

hadit.com's lawyer Chris Attig advocates that there are 5 reasons to file AFTER you've gotten 100%

I'm a good example of it. I have worsening SC conditions that weren't included in my TDIU P&T, that date back to 1990.

Granted the Retro will be sweet, but for me, the 100% Scheduler is even better(I have my reasons).

Allan 2-2-0 HUAH!