VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Christmas Story 2

Rate this topic

FormerMember

Paul, you have no idea how much they've earned it. We all have,assuming arguendo, we have legitimate claims. Vets who come to me have usually reached the end of their rope-both financially and mentally. This is why I chose primarily to help my Vietnam Veteran brothers over more recent Vets. Most of us got 0 to 10% when we came home for things you get 60% for now. It took me from 1989 to 2007 to discover why I kept losing. When I finished up in 2015, VA ended up paying me over $450 K in retro. That provoked me to get my accreditation to do the same for others. Being admitted to the CAVC  to practice there was the ultimate honor to me. There are only 35 or so of us allowed to do this and most work for the OGC (027). There's no doubt I'm going to Hell for my shenanigans in Vietnam but I'm going to make life absolute Hell for the VA until I punch out. 

Win or Die VA.jpg

Alex,

I know you go above and beyond for your fellow Vietnam vets and I am happy they have someone like you who is willing to help. I agree with you about the vets from Vietnam area being low balled and having to go through hell to get what they have earned.

In my opinion when you are entitled to retro pay it should also include interest, after all it is money you were not able to use to live on. Many vets lose their home such as Bronco did while waiting on the VA to do the right thing. It is wrong for the VA to put the vets through hell to get what they truly deserve, especially the combat vets.

I know I have earned my disability ratings but I do feel guilty for I have all my body parts and do not suffer from the memories of war. My heart truly goes out to all of them.

I am thankful that Hadit is here for veterans to find the help and advice they need to work their way through the VA maze.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use