VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C/P Exam 4 conditions, Want to Deny 1

Rate this question

glashutte

Question

I have an upcoming C/P exam for 4 conditions which includes plantar fascitis. 

However the VA has already granted me 30% for flat feet (my claim has not been fully decided yet but they just gave me that 30% rating even though claim is still incomplete). 

I want to DENY being seen for plantar fascitis, while being seen for the other 4 conditions of my C/P exam. Is this possible?

I am very paranoid that if the new examiner may indicate something about my flat feet (saying it is mild) and then the VA decreases my 30%.

3 answers to this question

It is hard to get a C&P taken back once it is started.  You can try to call the C&P office and ask what the exam is for and tell them you are already rated for flat feet.  That is your best bet.  Just remember to always show up for a C&P exam in that a failure to show is a sure ticket to denial, even if it is already rated.

"Not showing up" for a c and p exam is Lithuaniun for "deny that Vet".  The VA takes "not showing up" for a c and p exam to mean you are abandoning your claim.  

You need to go.  

Did your feet somehow get "not flat"?  I dont see how that could happen.  

Frankly, I dont worry about reductions (ever).  I am familiar with the "reduction" regulation AND I try to practice "worry less" and pray more.  (Phil 4: 6 and 7) 

Or, Will Rogers is quoted as saying "Worrying" is like paying a bill that may never come due.  Lastly, my father used to say, "Worry never robs tommorrow of its sorrow, only today of its happiness."

Take your pick.  

1.  Dont worry because you are prepared, and you have read this: https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/38/3.344

2.  Dont worry because of any of the 3 quotes, above.