VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Retro Service Connection= refund on meds?

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't know if they would have let it slide on mine, because I knew they were supposed to pay back for any meds I paid out for the new s-c disability. I just called Peggy and asked for an audit and I was reimburse soon afterwards. What I mean is I don't know if they do it automatically, because I asked right away. I'd give it a month and if a deposit didn't show up, I'd do the same again. But it's like Paul was saying recently, you don't always know what a deposit is for. Most of us will probably accept the deposit whether we know what it is for or not!

On 1/22/2020 at 6:41 PM, GBArmy said:

Most of us will probably accept the deposit whether we know what it is for or not!

I totally disagree, First part of this month I received a deposit in my account and I knew it came from the VAMC by the deposit code on my account. Maybe it is just my paranoia but the amount was off from what I normally got so I called travel and asked them why was I short. I knew the people (Examiner and desk clerk) at the C & P office shorted me because we had some not so nice words.  I was wrong and didn't remember that the dental clinic sent me to an outside doctor and they paid me travel pay.  The travel pay was still wrong and I got it corrected and about 2 days later I received my correct travel pay for my C & P exam.