VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Successful Claim!

Rate this topic

Foxhound6

Finally, I am able to post into this forum thread!! I noticed on Ebenefits today that I am now rated combined at 80% from 30%. My mental health claim was processed and I was awarded 70% for that claim. Awaiting letter to arrive as well as retro. I cannot say enough how helpful this community has been during this process for me and my family. It is a huge blessing and a relief for us all. We thank all of you who contribute to these forums and urge you to continue! Donation and Subscription to follow! Keep fighting!

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations!

Don't forget to update the % in your profile. It is still showing 30%.

Also, you might consider any secondary conditions. They can be related to your current SC disabilities -or- side effects of medication used to treat them. If they happen to give you medications for your MH disabilities, and those side effects negatively impact intimacy, you may qualify for SMC-K, which is a little over $100/month more, but does not go towards calculation of your combined rating percentage.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use