VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Successful Claim!

Rate this topic

Foxhound6

• HadIt.com Elder

Foxhound6 Way to go! Congrats, man. 30% to 80% is nothing to sneeze at. And take Vync's advise. Don't leave anything on the table; put in for whatever you have coming. 

Thanks everyone! I probably should have included background lol:

Submitted as Secondary claim to L. Knee SC on 11/01/19 with all evidence I had and pointed to a specific symptom in my STR (Insomnia).

Had CP Exam with VES on 11/19/19. The examiner stated afterwards that she felt she would be able to tie the issues to my L. Knee SC.

VA received the CP exam results in December. I assume then the holiday slowed some progress down at that point.

For the longest time it had a estimated completion date of March 22, 2020. Then, yesterday (1/21/2020), It was updated to show that it was in the "review and decision" phase with a new estimated completion date of 1/28/2020.

Today, it was updated again to "awaiting decision review" with an estimated completion date of 1/25/2020. A few hours later, it showed the new rating of 70% secondary SC to L. Knee, combined at 80%

So from 11/01/19 to 1/22/2020 was the entire time line. NOT too shabby it would seem??

Edited by Foxhound6

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder
9 hours ago, Oceanbound said:

Gotta wait for the envelope in the mail that states it, pst you know that--ebennies isnt reliable until you have it physically in your hands.

I was able to get my percentage before the letter arrived. I used ebenefits letter generator. Of course, that was years ago, so not sure if they still do that or wait a certain time period before updating it.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use