VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

DRO appeal granted? But.....

Rate this question

GW-1

Question

Hello, fellow Vets. I recently had some movement on my DRO appeal after just about a year wait. VA.gov shows Grant of one or more issues on my appeal and New rating decision letter sent. My 2 other issues remain on appeal. However E-benefits doesn't show any rating updates(and yes I checked everywhere). Its only been a week since the rating decision, but does anybody have a guess as to what I can expect? TIA.

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

GW-1 Hopefully, it won't be long, but trying to predict what the VA is going to do, or what it should do is like impossible. It's difficult, but until you get the BBE you will never be sure. If you used a VSO or lawyer and they have VBMS, they could see what the letter says for you. You also could check your bank statement on line and see if you got any new deposits. But again, it won't provide any info on the decision. Hang in there.

Thanks for the replies. My DRO appeal shows service connection granted on one issue and rating letter sent, but still being reviewed for 2 other issues.A little update on my appeal, today I spoke to Peggy and was informed that the only letter sent at this point is for new C&P exam for my other open issue on my appeal. No BBE on the way! Any input as to what the best guess is, is appreciated. Does it look like the service connection granted stands and just waiting to close other 2 issues on my appeal?