VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

RFE (routine future Exam)

Rate this question

bojack

Question

I need some help everyone. My ptsd and tbi been rated and service connected about 6 yrs now and I have been ordered to attain RFE routine future exam this coming Friday. I just found out today. 

I have never been to RFE before. Are they trying to lower my rating? I just had to hire lawyer to get my job back due to work trying to fire me 2x so far for being unfit for duty saying I have been involved way too many fights and broke my hands 2x at work. I have all the legal documents about the fights and been going to VA hospital every other month and take multiple medications as well. Do I have to take those documentation and files with me to c&p exam?

is this normal from VA to conduct re-evaluation every 5 years or so?

Thank you all for your help and concerns of me. I am just scared I be losing money from lower rating and have hard time paying my rents and take care my little daughter. I been told since it’s been over 5 yrs they can’t just reduce my rating with one c&p exam. 

Hey Brother we all who have been through something in the military have this thing that the civilian population will never understand. I have a tendency to loose my s#$t, when something is out of my control, or I can't control it. I go from 0-100 in seconds and I can't control it. So I spend a lot of time by myself or in my own world. It is comfortable for me. My wife understands me, my daughter not so much. I love my daughter very much but I am very impatient with her, and that in it self infuriates me because I forget she is a child. When I get this way I want to fight,  IT SUCKS