VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA.gov updates?

Rate this question

blahsaysme2u

Question

i don't know where else to put these questions since claims are no longer going through e-Bennies.

i put in several new claims recently. one back in December. there hasn't been an update since i submitted and has been in the same status since it started:

image.thumb.png.f0d178c297bf633f0c8dd8472ee901b7.png

i had a 2 C&P;one a month ago and one last week and still no update!

Edited by blahsaysme2u

• Lead Moderator

Here is my current HLR.  No idea what the ERROR is, but they removed my issues, so now the waiting game to see if the ERROR  is in my favor or not.

Higher-level review received November 2019

Up to date as of February 11, 2020, at 3:27 p.m. ET

1. See past events

November 20, 2019 – February 03, 2020

Current status

The Veterans Benefits Administration is correcting an error

During their review, the senior reviewer identified an error that must be corrected before deciding your case. If needed, the reviewer may contact you to ask for more evidence or to schedule a new medical exam.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I had the same thing with my CUE claim last year. The VA received it, but the web site was never updated. I called 1-800-827-1000 and they sent an IRIS inquiry. About a week later, they finally posted it. I called back to see what happened and they said the data was scanned in, but not yet processed and put into the national work queue.

called Peggy. says they dont know why VA.gov is not updating with status. even sounded shocked that it was supposed to give status updates when i said the status says "we dont know your status". asked what Ebennies says. i explained claims are not submitted through ebennies anymore and Peggy didnt know that either. Shocker!

• HadIt.com Elder

Same as you guys. I have two separate claims going on; one gives the status and the other reads "we don't know the status yet". I called Peggy and was updated on both with different expected completion dates. As to why it wasn't showing on the status screen they couldn't tell me. As to why they could give me an expected completion date for the one that says we don't know your status, he couldn't explain that either. This is just another example of how out of sinc VA.gov and ebennies are. Can't trust'em. Just wait for the hard copy, that's all.