VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P Results Delayed

Rate this question

RBrogen

Question

Hey Everyone,

I've had 6 C&P exams in the past year and the first 5 (2 of which were very involved with numerous conditions) had all of the results released within 7 days to my MyVAHeatlh.gov reports.  The last one the C&P guy posted a note after 3 days that said C&P results will be made available 30 calendar days after the completion of the exam.  The exam was for an increase for a condition that 2 previous C&Ps had already documented the evidence for the increase.  Truth be known, I don't know why they didn't just use the Acceptable Clinical Evidence (ACE) method to approve it since the exams literally proved the exact condition severity for the increase. The examiner appeared a bit snippy so I was curious if this guy is just yanking my chain making me wait or were my 5 other results just very quick?

Thanks,
Randy

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

There's one thing I really dislike about having to deal with the VA: red tape

Changed to 30 Calendar days as of October 2019. You can request from information office at VA facility where exam performed after 20 "business days" but that would be almost 30 calendar days anyway. If you had xrays or labs with your exam they will still be in BlueButton after 3 days. https://www.myhealth.va.gov/mhv-portal-web/my-healthevet-va-notes-learn-more