VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Compensation

Rate this question

Respond179

Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Respond179 You want to stay on the same posting thread so we can follow the comments. So, I believe you said that Janesville is sending you a letter. Did you talk to someone and they told you that, or what? No use to speculate; we don't have any facts about what you are trying to accomplish. Wait until you receive it in hand and then, if you have questions, come back here and post it to this tread and we will try to help.

I agree with GBarmy and Vetquest.  Please post your answer in a new post.  It appears as if a mod has moved it, but, frankly, many of us dont have time to go through multiple posts to rescue information to get a great answer.  So, post it all in a single post.  I suggest the "newspaper" method.  Newspapers write articles where you can get a summary of what happened in the headline and first one or two sentences.  Then, if you want details, keep reading.  

The reason is some people are very detail oriented.  Others, just want a summary.  THIS way, the article appeals to both:  The "summary" type of person can "get it" in the first 2 sentences.  The detail oriented person can review every word.