VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

tbi claim disappeared on ebenefits

Rate this question

edwards7986

Question

on ebenefits my claim has said “tbi to include migraines and vertigo”

it is now in the prep for decision phase but now tbi is not listed and only 3 seperate claims for “migraines” “vertigo” “fatigue”. 

does this mean that tbi got denied and now they are just taking these things and processing?

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

edwards7986  Bronc offers the same advise that is routinely offered on here. It is very common  for ebenefits to be inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date. Just isn't reliable. The only thing that counts is your decision letter, the BBE, which should show up in a week or so. You just have to wait to see your decision in writing on VA letterhead. Nothing else counts. Be patient.

Hard to say I would say ebenefits has changed. Are you referring to VA.gov the replacement did you check you current rating? It took me awhile to figure out where it was in the new website I was so used to Ebenefits. But check here for your current TBI decision.... it will have a breakdown of what was denied and rated it can’t disappear... unless processing it currently 

328B9850-1A66-41B0-8ACB-055CC7FCEA7E.png

34019328-B6BA-4EAD-A6EB-7F26E56E0393.png

F223BFFB-70E6-4C15-A633-4ED221FCADD9.png

As with my TBI they will include 3 conditions with it connected but your awaiting a C and P for each or just for the rating im not speculating this is exactly what happened to me except my 3 connected issues were lightheadedness and dizziness and not vertigo, post traumatic migraines not headaches I know they are the same thing just worded differently...and fatigue the same 

Edited by jfrei

• HadIt.com Elder
On 2/26/2020 at 12:10 PM, jfrei said:

As with my TBI they will include 3 conditions with it connected but your awaiting a C and P for each or just for the rating im not speculating this is exactly what happened to me except my 3 connected issues were lightheadedness and dizziness and not vertigo, post traumatic migraines not headaches I know they are the same thing just worded differently...and fatigue the same 

Fatigue?  Sudden onset?  Could be enervations which is a sign of temporal lobe epilepsy (TLE).  I'm on Keppra, a drug approved in 2015.  Started in 2015.  Works great for me.  Take a look at my posts by clicking the green L.  I have a long history of fighting the VA on TBI and other organic brain syndromes.  

Most recently, I got action by filing a Rule 21 petition at the CAVC on my 2 year old NOD citing Godsey V Wilkie and another on my 3 year old BVA remand citing the same.  Action happened.  Moved the BVA remand to a decision on April 16 granting me a new EED on my TDIU back to September 16, 1985.  And that was after an order by the CAVC to the Secretary to respond.  The responding attorney was negative and unaware the Executive Secretary, Compensation Services had rendered an April 8, 2020 response with a following DRO Decision on April 16.

Edited by Lemuel