VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Should I complain to patient advocate?

Rate this topic

Backpay, 

I understood your problem, and yes, you keep knocking on more doors until the right one opens. 

I have learned, not to expect much help here either....but you can learn about others moms good advice and how long they walked barefoot in snow without any help.....so why should you expect any......

Geez....I am going to have to reexamine my head to see why I subscribed here......

I read a handful of posts and the its the same group who belittled me when I got on board......doing the same thing over and over.....this board could be something great......if you guys actually tried to understand what someone WHO is trying to do what you did previously Could actually use some help.....because WE ALL KNOW we ain't getting it nowhere else.....

VA, VSO's private doc's all have agendas......and it sure ain't to help a fellow vet......I suggest a new sub board......VETS actually helping VETS......I will play on that one......I have about 90 VA encounters in the last six months.....I was so close to tying up some loose ends......I drove 3 hours and spent a night in a hotel to make an appt with a hot shot 'troubleshooter' VSO about 4 months ago......(VSO has not returned a single coorespondence......not an email nor a phone call........NoT a single acknowledgement.......VA docs keep finding more and more images and diagnosies that line up with my SMR's......but will not even list any on my active problem list.......it is a fight everywhere.......

yes......I will do it on my own......if I live that long.......why does it  need to be that way on this board? 

Backpay, you don't owe any apologies for asking for help, its the other way around.

ToxicSgt73 said:

"I have learned, not to expect much help here either"

You also said others belittled you here- I am searching all of your posts to see if that occurred.

I can assure you that this reply I made-was made due to my over 30 years experience with veterans fighting the VA. 

https://community.hadit.com/topic/76024-from-your-ao-research-tyndall-afb-afesc-lowry-afb-or-raf-alconbury/

Have you ever scanned and attached here ( redacted C file #, name) any denials you got from the VARO?

Your disparaging comments today are far from the VAST amount of Success stories Vets have gained here, since 1997  with our help. They were quite willing to heed our advice.

I went over some of the replies you got in our Profile- and have no time to read them all...because I found nothing that was not Solid advice from many of our hardcore claimants here.

Please identify posts that inferred you were a "flake" as you posted before,in your profile replies.

I hope you have your SMRs by now because they will help you provide evidence to fulfill the Caluza triangle.

https://hadit.com/caluza-triangle-questions/

One of almost 200 links here on that- plus discussion and most  are from Broncovet.

If these three conditions are not met, on claims you seem to be attempting to file  ( on multiple possible inservice issues) those claim will be denied-until those conditions are met by evidence, etc. that satisfies Caluza.

If you are going to file a Toxicity claim, there is info on that here:

https://community.hadit.com/topic/77563-agent-orange-time-bomb-went-off/page/6/#comment-486810

It regards any type of toxicity claim.

I agree with Berta.  Many hundreds of people have been helped here on hadit, including myself.  However, there are some questions that there are no good answers to.  It was obvious "ToxicSgt73"'s comments were directly targeted at me.  That's ok, I have been attacked before, some of them were attacks I deserved, while others were likely people who just didnt have a good day.  

I will apologize to both Backpay and ToxicSgt73 if my response was considered "belittling".  .  When I reread it, I concur that at least some could call it belittling.  

So, I would humbly suggest to ToxicSgt73, that he respond with some better answers, as I dont always have time to respond.  However, I do try to respond to each poster, at least, if no one else responds after a day or 2.  Being ignored seems to be the ultimate belittling.  That's often what we get from VA..we get ignored.  

I did not have a good answer to backpay's post.  I still dont.  As indicated, I may not have understood what backpay was asking.  The interpretation was he was unhappy because he thought he would be unable to get his meds for the weekend, however, one or more persons came through for him and he got the meds he wanted, so he asked if he should file a complaint.   Apparently he felt some were uncaring or rude.  

Most long timers know that I suffer from depression (SC 100%).  There are reasons for that.  

I try to give answers that are real, and yes, that help Vets.  But I did not know how to help backpay.  Many times, I know, my answers are rather "cold" and I well know that many if not most other posters are better than I at encouragement, nurturing and supporting.  But that is not me.  Im not a nurturer.  I try to respond with real answers, not, "That's just awful.  You poor thing."  I dont see how those answers help, but I certainly know that I need encouragement probably more than knowledge, too.  

So, if toxicsgt73 does not like my answers, I welcome him to respond several thousand times to Vets,  and earn his way to moderator..and I will resign as mod.  

54 minutes ago, broncovet said:

I agree with Berta.  Many hundreds of people have been helped here on hadit, including myself.  However, there are some questions that there are no good answers to.  It was obvious "ToxicSgt73"'s comments were directly targeted at me.  That's ok, I have been attacked before, some of them were attacks I deserved, while others were likely people who just didnt have a good day.  

I will apologize to both Backpay and ToxicSgt73 if my response was considered "belittling".  .  When I reread it, I concur that at least some could call it belittling.  

So, I would humbly suggest to ToxicSgt73, that he respond with some better answers, as I dont always have time to respond.  However, I do try to respond to each poster, at least, if no one else responds after a day or 2.  Being ignored seems to be the ultimate belittling.  That's often what we get from VA..we get ignored.  

I did not have a good answer to backpay's post.  I still dont.  As indicated, I may not have understood what backpay was asking.  The interpretation was he was unhappy because he thought he would be unable to get his meds for the weekend, however, one or more persons came through for him and he got the meds he wanted, so he asked if he should file a complaint.   Apparently he felt some were uncaring or rude.  

Most long timers know that I suffer from depression (SC 100%).  There are reasons for that.  

I try to give answers that are real, and yes, that help Vets.  But I did not know how to help backpay.  Many times, I know, my answers are rather "cold" and I well know that many if not most other posters are better than I at encouragement, nurturing and supporting.  But that is not me.  Im not a nurturer.  I try to respond with real answers, not, "That's just awful.  You poor thing."  I dont see how those answers help, but I certainly know that I need encouragement probably more than knowledge, too.  

So, if toxicsgt73 does not like my answers, I welcome him to respond several thousand times to Vets,  and earn his way to moderator..and I will resign as mod.  

I applaud you Broncovet. Well said and very tactful.