VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just a Big Old Thank You!! Hadit Members

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

On behalf of our  creator of Hadit.com Tbird  (Theresa Allridge) and all the Veterans in the Good Old U.S.A.

I wanted to thank some  members here  and let them know they all are appreciated here on hadit  taking their time away from their family's and devoted their time here on hadit to help these veterans ,  all your post are outstanding,  I personally wanted to say thank You & God Bless you All.

these members are

broncovet/Berta /Pete992      Geekysquid?? MIA?                     

vetquest                                    paulstrgn

GB Army                                  63 charlie

Shrekthetank1                      Oceanbound

Dustoff II                               jfrei

Vync                                      Fat

Hamslice                             awgv001

stumpy579                        Navy04

brokensolider 244th           

Richard 1954

And so many more I can't think of the names   but this is a fine List we have here on Hadit 

All the work you all put in here is wonderful & 

We salute you all   keep up the great work.

God Bless

Buck

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

@Buck52 Thank you and definitely thanks to you and everyone else here.

We cannot forget our dearly departed fellow member @carlie. When I joined back in 2008, she took me under her wing. I had been at 40% since 1995 and I won a new claim pushing me to 60%. After that, I learned from everyone else and made it to 100% in 2013. Since then, I am still continuing to fight the good fight. Now, I am trying to help make a difference for other members. I don't know everything, but if you don't stand for something you will fall for anything (meaning VA rubber stamp denials). Never give up!

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes I agree about carlie she was wonderful and a wonderful person also old Stretch , he was a good one too and was on the hadit podcast shows as there technician , & Flip H aka phillip Rogers, I dearly miss them and others that have passed.

Another good one that was on here not to long ago a few months ago he vanished is Geekysquid  he went MIA for some reason? &  not sure about his health? or what exactly happen to him?    I have email him but never no reply.  so we pray he is ok!!!

Generations come and go here at hadit   some of us stay on to help our fellow veterans &  being on hadit is a kinda of therapy for me..if I am not posting  I am reading taking all this in  and its good comradery , we make a lot of good friends here.  life time friends. and I think we all have learn to disagree to disagree.

Hadit once had a get together and a lot of members got to meet each other  maybe some day hadit will have another outing like that.

• HadIt.com Elder

Great postings by all by all good people. And, although I'm not an old timer here, I too miss Geekysquid's input and advice. Hope it is just a small bump in the road and he'll be back. Keep doing what you're doing folks.

Buck, Geeky squid left last year because of a ridiculous  argument here- the same time I too was victimized by a member.

I stayed off the board for maybe 2 weeks.I did not plan on returning.But I did.

I believe it was in December that Geeky Squid came back- but then he and I again were being goaded by that same member.

One thing was over CUE- but the member ( who has been here recently)only had one CUE (per his web site available at the main hadit page) and he lost it. .....so No good CUE advice from him.

We at hadit have had very few problems between members, over the past 2 decades.This problem got out of hand very fast.

It is so unfortunate that Geekysquid left, yet the other member as recently as this  past December ,when he (GS) returned, that he and I got goaded by the same person again, to continue his argument.

The member gets paid from retro awards he helped with. He has a boss. It is the Office of General Counsel.

No one here needs crap from any other member....we have enough problems with the VA.

Have you tried to email GeekySquid at all?

His and my profiles,under a search  reveal the evidence of what I said above.

I never read that members posts anymore so I don't know if he has driven anyone else away.I never reply to any thread  he has posted in.

He was scared of the fact that my lawyer read his last outrageous email to me.And concerned with GS about some lawyer issue as well, in December.I have not read that whole thread.

Only reason I posted this is because you have mentioned Geeky before as well as in this post and might not recall the problem we had here, that caused Geeky to leave,  but it is in your profile page somewhere.

Edited by Berta