VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sgtguy

Rate this topic

So I have bad PTSD and I know its bad and pretty sure I have TBI but never tested. I was blown out of a vehicle in a training accident in 2001(actually video’d) and also mortared and rpg’d a few times during the Iraq invasion and medivac’d home for toxic therapy(brutal) due to a flesh eating parasite.  I have all sorts of muscular Skeletal injuries and had a disk removed in my neck. I served in the Marines, NG, and active duty Army unit 2014.  Since then I haven’t worked at all besides attempting to run a LLC from home to pay the bills which was unsuccessful. Even though the VA had me produce a income form straight up showing it was unsuccessful they still say I am working? Sorry no income for years clearly mean not working??? Anyhow, I put in for increases 30% ptsd seems really low. I have seen multiple shrinks too have IBS all of that stuff.  Even the VA sent me to a C&P to get checked for a bunch of stuff and they denied me and didn’t even mention me for IBS and aid I have no history of TBI(duh no one ever tested me and I am not a doctor that diagnosis myself) etc. It’s like they were purposely ignoring things they sent me to get checked for - they actually did ignore mentioning things?  Not sure what to do guys. I don’t have records from the days when I as in the Marines because well its the Marines during the invasion (the Marines sent them to the VA but they never got them)(that old story). Luckily I have the parasite treatment records when i got medivac’d home by the Army at Walter reed. They just had a better records system than the Marines during that time.  Anyhow, I am livid. Not sure what to do any thoughts appreciated. Disabilities rated below off ebenefits. You’ll see some they left with no rating not even a zero.

degenerative disc disease of the cervical spine

20%

left (non-dominant) cubital tunnel syndrome (claimed as bilateral finger condition)

10%

left shin splint w/ healing distal fibula fracture

20%

fibromyalgia

traumatic brain injury

obstructive sleep apnea with exercise induced asthma (previously evaluated separately)

50%

posttraumatic stress disorder

30%

intervertebral disc syndrome with degenerative disc disease, lumbar spine (previously rated as degenerative disc disease of the lumbar and thoracic spine (previously rated as low back strain))

20%

sciatic radiculopathy, right lower extremity (claimed as neuropathy)

20%

sciatic radiculopathy, left lower extremity

20%

chronic left (non-dominant) shoulder strain

20%

leishmaniasis residual scar of face, left cheek

10%

right shin splint w/ healing distal fibula fracture and chronic right knee strain

20%

chronic left hip strain with painful and limited extension

10%

chronic left hip strain with limited abduction/adduction

0%

bilateral hearing loss

right (dominant) cubital tunnel syndrome (claimed as bilateral finger condition)

10%

chronic right hip strain, limitation of extension of the right thigh

0%

chronic left hip strain, limitation of flexion of the left thigh

0%

chronic right (dominant) shoulder strain and arthritis

20%

chronic right hip strain

10%

leishmaniasis (claimed as parasite leishmaniasis)

0%

Migraine

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic