VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The letter finally arrived!

Rate this topic

bellrungboxer

After checking the mail religiously for weeks...I finally got the letter bumping me up from 90% to 100% P&T! I still have more claims to fight for, but this is such a relief to finally have this milestone met. I am sticking around here in this community to help others get what they deserve and I can't wait to hear more success stories!!

Now I just have to figure out the additional bennies outside of the increase...

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations!!! That's a great win!

32 minutes ago, bellrungboxer said:

After checking the mail religiously for weeks...I finally got the letter bumping me up from 90% to 100% P&T! I still have more claims to fight for, but this is such a relief to finally have this milestone met. I am sticking around here in this community to help others get what they deserve and I can't wait to hear more success stories!!

Congrats, I have not been on Hadit.Com fort 

Congrats on the bump:

As waiting is such a tough part of the entire process and it can be grueling at times. As many know even if you have good evidence sometimes, you may not get the win and sometimes spend years battling the process. I have not been on Hadit.Com for years because I've had a lot going on in my life. But veterans helping veterans is wonderful and what we should be doing as we all share similar bonds. I don't know how this new process is working with lanes and such but I'm going to try and learn more about it and if it's really helping veterans to get their claims adjudicated faster and clearing up some of the bureaucracy that we used to have to endure?

• HadIt.com Elder
43 minutes ago, bellrungboxer said:

Nice problem to have bellrungboxer!!

Congrats!!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use