VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

supplemental acceptable records

Rate this question

SPO

Question

I'm still working on my supplemental and I wanted to see if you all thought these documents would be acceptable medical records.  They are the online versions I can get from my 2 different rheumatologist's patient portals.  They show diagnosis for Inflammatory polyarthropathy, and psoriatic arthropathy, and back pain (it seems they are all just different ways of saying psoriatic arthritis). Take a look and let me know what you guys think.  One thing I noticed is one doctor named most of the joints I have issues with, but missed my ankle.  Should I ask him to edit and add that in, or just let it go?  He agreed to do a DBQ and nexus letter, so I don't know if that is necessary.  Also, just so everyone knows the VA has never seen these records before.  Please let me know if I missed anything in redacting.  Thanks

PHR mar 2020_Redacted.pdf PHR sep 2019_Redacted.pdf Rheum_Redacted.pdf

18 minutes ago, SPO said:

I'm still working on my supplemental and I wanted to see if you all thought these documents would be acceptable medical records.  They are the online versions I can get from my 2 different rheumatologist's patient portals.  They show diagnosis for Inflammatory polyarthropathy, and psoriatic arthropathy, and back pain (it seems they are all just different ways of saying psoriatic arthritis). Take a look and let me know what you guys think.  One thing I noticed is one doctor named most of the joints I have issues with, but missed my ankle.  Should I ask him to edit and add that in, or just let it go?  He agreed to do a DBQ and nexus letter, so I don't know if that is necessary.  Also, just so everyone knows the VA has never seen these records before.  Please let me know if I missed anything in redacting.  Thanks

PHR mar 2020_Redacted.pdf 90.55 kB · 0 downloads PHR sep 2019_Redacted.pdf 93.16 kB · 0 downloads Rheum_Redacted.pdf 29.51 kB · 0 downloads

You can actually go to myhealthy vet. and print out specific report dates of your medical treatment that should shows  a clear diagnosis and treatment progress.

I haven't been using VA for my treatment, these are private doctor records.  My primary care at VA noted Psoriatic arthritis in my file, so I will be adding that as well.

I was trying to figure out if the documents I attached are acceptable to the VA, they are from the private Doc.  They are just the online versions I can access

Would it be worth just putting in my supplemental with these documents and possibly a letter from my doc. I’ve been holding off for my c-file, but it’s been a long time and still no idea when it will show.  The reason they gave for denial was no clinical diagnosis.  I could use the bump in compensation sooner than later, but I don’t want to just get denied again