VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Supplimental claim closed

Rate this question

dodger

Question

Three weeks ago I sent in new and relevant evidence to the VA to support my claim increase for a single disability via my VSO. I had Dr. notes, a Private dr. filled out DBQ, and VA Dr. notes...  I just received an update on va.gov saying my case closed and to contact my VSO for further details? I have an email sent to my VSO as of a few minutes ago. does that seem a little to fast?

• HadIt.com Elder

Roger that Wayne,

They aren't interested in your pain or your groans, they want to see how far an arm, finger, back, leg, etc. will go for their measurements. 

This is why I said Scream  Scream your lungs out if you have to  ....you got to let them know its bad bad, SCREAM at the first sign of pain, do not let them push your leg back any further   just SCREAM OUT  The will get the point.

don't groan  and let them push more.PAIN IS PAIN AND SCREAM OUT LET THAT EXAMINER KNOW YOUR IN PAIN  BY SCREAMING OUT LOUD AS YOU CAN.   

I THINK ITS STUPID THEY KEEP FORCES OUR LEGS AND GET A MOTION MOVEMENT LEVEL DEGREE #  WHEN WE TELL THEM IT HURTS SO AT THE FIRST SITE OF PAIN....>

S.C.R.E.A.M. lOUD

I HAVE RHEUMATOID Arthritis in my knees and it hurts to bend them sitting on on a bench and it huts to bring them back, I could have got a high rating for it  but never had it in the military  I got it about 10/12 years after military  they say its hereditary   so I never filed because thats in my medical records  (Hereditary.)

Edited by Buck52

On 5/9/2020 at 1:23 PM, Buck52 said:

First I heard about the camera use? I been in the dingy places they use to do the exams  but was never recorded?

looks like that would be Illegal?  or they are supposed to let you know your being recorded?   usually they will say I seen/saw the veteran stand up and bend over to pick up a coin on the floor    

At theses C&P exams  you guys just be your self and always be honest and don't ramble on an on, don't  and  over exaggerate your symptoms,   they are trained to spot  that. 

if they ask you a question  you don't know or a trick question just simple say you don't know!

Also if they do a ROM on ya and when it gets to the very first pain  scream as loud as you can   scream loud  and let them know its excruciating pain .

don't say ''ok right there its painful Dr''...you got to let these Dr's kNOW  your in PAIN. SCREAM AS LOUD AS YOU CAN.

Amen!

Peggy informed me today that the VA was going to mail me a 5103? why I already had my VSO send in all my medical evidence, and I had a C&P about 10 days ago. is this just routine? should I mark the box that I have no more evidence to support my claim, or should I resend in everything and risk more delay.