VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

QTC

Rate this question

lp1067

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

To calculate this, use this formula:

Divide your age by the number of months you served.  Multiply that time Pi, 3.1416.  

Take that number and divide it by your monthly compensation times the months you have been recieving it.  

After you get that number, toss it out and guess because VA will complete your claim "exactly" when they want to and not one minute earlier.  

By using the above you can calculate the precise number of minutes for your claim to be processed.  Or, throw a dart at a dart board and buy a lottery ticket.  They all achieve the same results.  

• HadIt.com Elder

Well they promised 125 days or sooner  in this new Ramp System, if you have a well ''grounded claim''  you may get lucky and they adjuicate your claim in your favor before the 125 days.

but no one can answer that question correct.

1 hour ago, Buck52 said:

Well they promised 125 days or sooner  in this new Ramp System, if you have a well ''grounded claim''  you may get lucky and they adjuicate your claim in your favor before the 125 days.

but no one can answer that question correct.

The only time I have heard of the term "Grounded Claim" was back in the late 90s. The term was not favorable to veterans, it was used as "NOT WELL GROUNDED". During that time VA was denying veterans claims by the bucket loads.  Shredded records, lost misfiled records, records lost due to fire, records stored in file cabinets, no service members records,  you name it.  VA was denying almost all claims. I recently won a CUE EED form BVA back to 1998. Somehow VA denied my claim with the evidence already in my file.  But I won my claim with a CAVC joint remand and BVA granted my effective date of 1998.

• HadIt.com Elder

Same here with my claim I filed in April 1998

VA use the term not well grounded to deny , my point was  if a veteran has a well grounded claim and they read it and don't lose it or it gets burned or lost in a fire missed place and forgotten about it may benefit the veteran as favorable   but  that's the VA.

THIS IS WHY ALL VETERANS SHOULD MAKE COPIES OF EVERYTHING THEY SEND IN TO THE VA AND KEEP A GOOD ORGANIZED FOLDER AT HOME...IF WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE AND SUBMIT THAT EVIDENCE AND VA Conveniently  Loses it or find some excuse to deny

....then  we have the copies of the evidence we sent in.  it sets up the veteran to CUE them. like you had to do...its unfortunate but at the time that's about all we could do.

We need to be more positive for these younger veterans and put our past in the past and move forward, what happen to us older vets don't need to happen to the younger veterans. (jmo)

Anyway that's what I have learn over the years.