VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Paid Fraudulent DBQ question

Rate this question

AllTheWay

Question

Being that DBQ's are being phased out due to paid fraudulent DBQ's, what will the VA do for people that had paid for DBQ's from the past? Will they investigate to see who had paid for DBQ's? For the people that had paid for them, will the VA order a C&P exam to try to reduce people that had paid for DBQ's? What if people that had paid for DBQ's and received 100% P&T?

IMO they may try something in that nature but the VA system is already back logged, when will they have time to perform such actions.

What about private IMO's/IME's that people had paid big bucks for? Will the VA try to shoot that down next?

SMH. I have not paid for a DBQ or an IMO/IME but  I have sure considered it.

Your thoughts Hadit brothers and sisters.

What's your point? Verifying that you are employed with X amount of money Is easy. The only reason it Took three hours I'd because the F and I guy hoped they could sweat you into a better deal for them.

Verifying that you do in fact have medical issues from something that happened 10 yrs ago in service that is still a detriment now after being commingled with 10 yrs of other activities is just a teensey bit different.

Edited by brokensoldier244th

@AllTheWay I understand your frustration, we all understand it. The fight is real and we who actually have to fight and do fight usually get the short end of the stick because we die trying and never give up. As I mentioned before I have not seen this with my own eyes but  to say that "we can get your DBQs filled out for you by a doctor on our staff in a another state or country and send it in for you because we are your POA. Our payment will depend  on the amount of increase. My brothers and Sisters this is why and what we have to fight. Where is Honor and integrity in that.  BullS^*t

On 4/17/2020 at 10:47 PM, brokensoldier244th said:

What's your point? Verifying that you are employed with X amount of money Is easy. The only reason it Took three hours I'd because the F and I guy hoped they could sweat you into a better deal for them.

Verifying that you do in fact have medical issues from something that happened 10 yrs ago in service that is still a detriment now after being commingled with 10 yrs of other activities is just a teensey bit different.

My point is,

I would wager a months VA comp, that the process (people, buildings, involved) for me to buy my new truck took more steps than, my VA comp claim for arthritis of the ankle.

The people involved in buying my truck.  Receptionist, salesman, salesman supervisor (approves price), shop foreman (checked out trade in), parts gal (ordered steps), dealer financial guy, insurance guy, financial institution guy, truck prep guy and owner.  Every person had to actually physically do something for me to buy the truck, except the owner, who was just acknowledging the sale, and a thank you.  

The person that looked at my credit rating, said yes or no.  The person approving my loan, said yes or no.  Etc, etc..

The person that looked at my DD214, said yes or no.  The guy looking at my ankle x-rays said yes or no.  Etc, etc..

The real issue is, I bought the truck in 3 hours, but the VA comped my ankle in around 6 months.

That's the point,

Hamslice

When it comes to evidence, its yes or no, when the rater says no, but the judge says yes, we should eliminate the rater.  It don't work the other way.  It's either yes or no..

Then you would lose your month. The claims building process is quiet a few more steps than that, thanks in part to federal regulations. The M21 would't be as long as it was if it was a short process. I don't make the system, and I don't condone some of it that takes as long as it does, but it is what it is, in part due to past failings of the VA, medleing by Congress people, and a whole host of other factors. Saying simplistically that it is easier to file, build, and rate a claim for benefits than it is to buy a truck is patently false. I don't say it SHOULD be that way, but it is. *shrug*

Respectfully, we will have to disagree.

But, if you put a Go-Pro on my application for buying the truck, and then put a Go-Pro on my application for claiming my ankle, I believe you would have a different opinion.

I trust there would be lots of dead time on VA comp application,

Just sayin,

Hamslice

The auto manufactures have a profit incentive to sell you a car.

The VA has NO incentive to approve your claim.

Privatize the VA claims process, and they only get paid when the Veteran gets paid, and when THAT company pays people by the hour, your paperwork would not be sitting around waiting.  The VA says it wants to help Veterans, so why not let a private company help.  But then, I think they should privatize the Post Office, which losses money every minute of every day, but fedx and ups are profitable.

Same with VA  healthcare.  Give the Veteran a (the government will pay) Card and let them go get the care they need.

Bureaucracies are going to kill us all in the end.