VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Paid Fraudulent DBQ question

Rate this question

AllTheWay

Question

Being that DBQ's are being phased out due to paid fraudulent DBQ's, what will the VA do for people that had paid for DBQ's from the past? Will they investigate to see who had paid for DBQ's? For the people that had paid for them, will the VA order a C&P exam to try to reduce people that had paid for DBQ's? What if people that had paid for DBQ's and received 100% P&T?

IMO they may try something in that nature but the VA system is already back logged, when will they have time to perform such actions.

What about private IMO's/IME's that people had paid big bucks for? Will the VA try to shoot that down next?

SMH. I have not paid for a DBQ or an IMO/IME but  I have sure considered it.

Your thoughts Hadit brothers and sisters.

There are several private companies that work with VA in different parts of the claims process and they all take their own amount of time to do things. As for the go pro example- well, the training process for a VSR before they are allowed to touch a claim by themselves is almost 4.5 months, the training process to sell a car for a new salesperson is what, a week or two?  I see the claims process every day, you don't. Therefore, whether I like it or not, I can say factually that the process to approve a claim has vastly more steps than buying a car. 

Edited by brokensoldier244th

• HadIt.com Elder

brokensoldier244th

I need to try to get my medical records from Big Spring TX VAMC

From the VAMC I used living in Midland Tx in the early 70's 80'&late 90's..I moved to Dallas in 1999.

I need those medical records from that VAMC  I tried to get the back in 2014 but the records manager there at the Big Spring Tx VAMC  sent me back a letter  telling me they don't have my old medical records  they shipped them off some where to be stored  and it was not St Louis , she could not tell me where my medical records are? I need these records    back in the mid 70's until 1999.

Now I use the Dallas North Tx Health Care  System VAMC 4500 LANCASTER Rd Dallas Tx 

you know who else I can check with to get these records? I had surgery there in 1984 and was Diagnose for MDD AND HEARING LOSS   AND Pernicious Anemia. 

Part of vba process is gathering service records from all available sources, along with ssa, employers (if needed) etc. Vha's have different protocols regarding how long they keep them and access to them so VBA often ended up having to do it.