VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

CUE review

Rate this question

Jangs1963

Question

Has anyone filed a CUE and watched the status? I filed the cue and they asked for a summary of what, where, when etc. did accident occur. I gave summary. Then status JSRRC - no longer needed; then secondary review - no longer needed; MSR review - no longer needed. Is this the normal process for a cue? I read a lot here on cue but this never came up. 

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

I think this might be a good sign-

This was from a past post you made:

"On my initial denial, it indicated no nexus. They didn’t service connect it until 2016. When I read my c file I saw little notes they had in there regarding the mva. They couldn’t find any reports of the accident. Which I don’t understand. It was a military vehicle. We were on duty. Driver was life flighted. Vehicle was totaled. Nevertheless, there is a diagnosis in my c file “dexteoscoliosis of lumbar spine.” Like I said my only saving grace was when I got back on post I went to sick call. I went a few times complaining about how my back was hurting and my arm. So those are the only records in there. "

I think the CUE was based on the wrong diagnostic code at time of the alleged CUEd decision...? I did feel it was a very valid CUE.

If they received evidence of the MVA ,medical record, diagnosis , etc etc- then they would not need to contact JSRRC etc.

I am cautiously optimistic ,that the VA  has determined that the "nexus" which was lacking before, has been proven.