VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA Video Connect (VVC) Appointment

Rate this question

Carl the Engineer

Question

Well,

I went to the VA clinic on Thursday and they took my annual blood sample, and now on Friday, I have my annual VA physical with the new Covid issues, 

Via, VA Video Connect (VVC) Appointment.

Not sure how the prostate exam is going to work,

Hamslice

Follow up after Friday's appointment..

• HadIt.com Elder

Good luck, Vync. If you aren't happy with your doc, get an outside eval. Heart issues are not anything to mess with.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder
2 hours ago, GBArmy said:

Good luck, Vync. If you aren't happy with your doc, get an outside eval. Heart issues are not anything to mess with.

Yeah, I also have a non-VA heart doc with 30+ years experience. The video call doc said the same thing the non-VA doc said.

• HadIt.com Elder

Vync ,

you are still at a fairly young age  and to have heart problems  we never know what can happen and when it will happen,??

so put all your thought on improving your heart condition and hopefully get in better heart healthy condition,.

if your service connected for your heart condition  then if anything happens to you your spouse should be covered for the DIC

Something like a heart condition can hit any of us at any time  so concentrate on improving your circulatory system and do all you can to prevent heart disease .

Remember stress and worry with these claims is a big factor to truly consider.

God Bless you Brother

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

@Buck52 I do appreciate it. I'm effectively 100 P&T for more than 10 years, so got DIC covered DIC. My stress test findings were very promising. Only a 10% blockage in one artery and ejection fraction of 69% (better than what it was 4 years ago). I feel pretty lucky to have had a major heart attack, a bunch of stents, and come out of it with minimal issues. Glad I live 2 miles from an emergency room.