VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Regulatory or Procedure Review Claim

Rate this question

Chief1954

Question

Greetings
Recently, the VA completed a regulatory and procedure review of my six remanded claims.  Has anyone received favorable results from a regulatory and procedure review? I will get the decision in the mail soon. Any comments will be helpful.

Remand

• Service connection, Degenerative Arthritis (Denied decision was vacated by the USC of Appeals last year) 
  • Service connection, Bunion
  • Increased rating, Lumbosacral or cervical strain
  • Increased rating, Sciatic nerve paralysis
  • Service connection, hemorrhagic stroke
  • Increased rating, Diabetes

Best Regards
Chiefhouse

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Soo I am on the same Boat actually have two procure reviews on the 23 and 24th the first closed on April 30th and the other is still active. Be nice if they can fix my headaches increase EED from 2018 to 2010 but doubt it due to the significant retro that would follow 6 years of back pay at 100% from 90%.....Least I can see all the files they are reviewing in both be nice to read after the review why my sTBI has Ptsd as a symptom and not it’s own rating but I’m P and T so that’s why it’s listed as a chronic symptom just irks me sometimes when I’m at the VA hospital and they have it as 100% ptsd and no mention about my month long coma sTBI....but I’m alive kicking with a family so I’m  done wasting my family time and the VA nip picking every single day of my young kids life ones already starting kindergarten and the other turns 3 on Friday in lockdown Delaware....

Edited by jfrei

Greetings,

Just an update!! I was able to get a copy of my Supplemental Statement of the Case (SSOC) for five of my remanded claims, and all denied again. They have not made a decision on the degenerative arthritis remanded claim yet that was vacated by the U.S.Court of Appeals. Hopefully that one will be granted.  More to follow...

Best Regards 

Chiefhouse00