VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Unassociated Document Review

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

Regulatory and procedure review 23 of April closed 30th with 117 pages in the file tab. Then one open on the 24 still pending review my claim for SMC with 114 documents in review.... couldn’t have lockdown Burdens with my RO closed since March who the hell is doing the reviewing and it sounds as if I didn’t have to stress about something else in life right now. What in the hell is going on? 

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

jfrei Are you sure your RO is shut down? They are supposed to be open (every where?) Just closed to the public is my understanding.

Sometimes by trying to follow your claim "too closely" by checking ebenefits too often, you stress yourself out.  You probably did not ever work at VA, neither did I, so you arent going to know their procedures, and Im quite okay with that.  

One well known Vets advocate does not recommend checking ebenefits, at least not more than once a week.  Some Vets check it multiple times per day.  

I got some hobbies and work on them..yea, its frustrating, but you cant hurry it up by checking ebennies or VA.gov.  

I disregard "almost everything" in ebenefits except:  my deposit information, payments, and the letters section.  That is the only parts I find to be accurate.  

5 hours ago, broncovet said:

Sometimes by trying to follow your claim "too closely" by checking ebenefits too often, you stress yourself out.  You probably did not ever work at VA, neither did I, so you arent going to know their procedures, and Im quite okay with that.  

One well known Vets advocate does not recommend checking ebenefits, at least not more than once a week.  Some Vets check it multiple times per day.  

I got some hobbies and work on them..yea, its frustrating, but you cant hurry it up by checking ebennies or VA.gov.  

I disregard "almost everything" in ebenefits except:  my deposit information, payments, and the letters section.  That is the only parts I find to be accurate.  

Actually it’s been months since I looked at my disability side other then sending my docs messages I rarely look at it. I just was like new disability listed information and was like well that’s new to me and I looked over the 231 pages they collected for review well I didn’t open all of them. I haven’t filed a claim since my increase for my migraines which was raised from 0 to 50% in 2018...Apparently it’s just a standard review no decision will be mailed

Edited by jfrei