VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Gulf war presumptives

Rate this question

TRC

Question

Hello All!!! submitted several claims under gulf war presumptives and two under direct service connection claim is at 288 days and counting. IS THIS NORMAL? What are chances on presumptives being approved? some have imo evidence some don t Had c and p on March 30th

1 hour ago, Sgt. Wilky said:

I gotta ask this, and I know it's going to sound incredibly stupid to some of you, but I really don't know...who the heck is Peggy? I've seen this 10,000 times and I assumed it was the IRIS number, but apparently, it isn't...

Sgt. Wilky

Go to Youtube and type in Peggy - Customer Service - Please Hold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUoAC5msF-U

On 5/14/2020 at 2:48 PM, El Train said:

The above answers and sign into vets.gov site.  Sign up if you don't have an account.  If it's not on there, then they lost it.

I've had diagnosis for IBS, Fibro, & CFS.  I got the max for Fibro, denied CFS (due to PTSD symptoms causing same conditions) and 0% for IBS with Gerd, which is BS.  Not going to fight it because the IBS is service connected and I'm 100% P&T SMC-S prior to the IBS decision.  So no retro if it was accurately rated at 30%.  In fact I'm not sure they give you a percentage once you are 100% P&T.  It might be just the 0% connection regardless.

El Train, even if a veteran is rated 100% P & T  if he/she file a new claim it must be rated by VA regulations

Okay, thanks for letting me (sorta) hijack the thread for a minute. Thank you all for the humor and the clarification!

Sgt. Wilky