VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Agent Orange -- air crafts

Rate this question

helpingvets614

Question

Anyone out there have any information on vets getting benefits under agent orange presumptive condition from cleaning the air crafts used to spray it? Know of any vets with a similar situation? Looking to help a vet with his claims to the VA and wanted see if anyone could help me get him service-connected. Thanks

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

His he a Vietnam boots on the ground veteran?

you may want to confer with elder member Berta

she has all the new information on A.O. For B.W.V. (Blue water Veterans) and off shore navy vets with-in the 12 mile limits and bwv  brown water veterans)  known as the river rat veterans. on the the PBR( patrol boat river)

she also knows more on the presumption .for AO. Claims

Edited by Buck52

Buck, this question was from this past May, and I didn't even see  it because I was not here for about 3 weeks due to a ridiculous argument , as you might recall, involving  a former member.

It hurts me to know that no on else here answered this question. Agent Orange is the most important issue of my life and has been since 1991.

But the info they needed was already in our AO forum  and here it is again:

https://www.va.gov/disability/eligibility/hazardous-materials-exposure/agent-orange/c-123-aircraft/

To add, much is going on with Blue Water Navy vets exposed to AO---

The full story on this is in our AO forum,

https://community.hadit.com/topic/80365-blue-water-navy-aos-nvlsp-update/#comment-494166

"NVLSP Seeks Class Action Order Requiring VA to Automatically Redecide Thousands of Benefit Claims Denials for Agent Orange-Related Diseases Filed by Vietnam Veterans Who Served in the Territorial Sea of Vietnam

--- More than $4.6 billion in retroactive compensation has been paid to Vietnam veterans who set foot on land but nothing to Blue Water Vietnam Veterans--"