VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veteran Friendly DRs in Arizona?

Rate this question

ronnieusmc0311

Question

Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew veteran friendly DRs in Arizona, as a PCP or those who do Evaluations and IMOs? I am aware of DR. Anaise, but I don't have the money to pay for an IMO and he does not do physical evaluations. I am looking more for a PCP (I have tricare prime).

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

If you have a PCP where you live  or your wife has one  you may want to ask them to give you an IMO/IME or what ever you need, just ask that's all you need to do other than letting them know what you need form them  and let them know to use the VA lingo  like AS LIKELY AS NOT CAUSED  BY OR RELATED TOO.  TheDr should know  what to do and how to write you an medical opinion

AS FOR AS THE MONEY  YOU JUST HAVE TO WORK THAT OUT WITH THE DR..I WAS IN THE SAME SITUATION YEARS AGO AND DIDN'T HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY ,  SO I ASK THE DR IF I CAN COME BACK AND PAY HIM WHEN I WIN MY CLAIM  BUT UNFORTUNATELY  I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THAT WILL BE ? Dr SAID SURE THATS FINE 

(THESE ARE CALLED VETERAN FRIENDLY DR AND WILLING TO HELP A VET)

BUT LET THE DR KNOW YOU HAVE MY WORD I WILL PAY YOU AS SOON AS I CAN RAKE UP THE MONEY...IF THE Dr WON'T DO IT??

JUST CALL AROUND UNTIL YOU FIND A DR THAT WILL...JUST BE OPEN AND HONEST WITH THESE DR'S AND LET THEM KNOW WHAT YOU NEED FROM THEM. ( A MEDICAL OPINION)..ON WHAT YOUR CLAIMING.

IF THIS IS TO ESTABLISH SERVICE CONNECTION THE LET THE DR KNOW   OR LET THE DR KNOW WHY YOU NEED HIS /HER  HELP.

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY WITH THESE DR'S.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use