VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA Decision letter vs ebenefits

Rate this question

dodger

Question

ok here is a really weird situation, I received notification through ebenefits a few weeks ago and via va.gov that my claim for increase for migraines was granted and went from SC 0% to SC 30% (even though my evidence showed I deserved 50% for migraines frequency , severity, and time off work). when I received the actual letter from the VA in the mail it indeed matched what ebenefits and va.gov said as far as 30%.....fast forward about 2 weeks later....yesterday I logged into ebenefits just to just something and ebenefits says I am now 50% for migraines? my total combined increased to 80% as well to reflect the 50% increase. I checked the VA letter generator in va.gov and it also says I'm 80% total which is right if they gave me additional 50% FOR migraines. is that weird or what. any thoughts would be greatly apreciated    

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Most of us dont really like to comment on "what ebenefits says"...and for very good reasons.  However, if your letter generator says 80 percent, that is usually accurate.  So, Congratulations!!!