VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

To Buck and others

Rate this question

Berta

Question

I saw that you had read the reply I made to Ddsr in his profile page.

I sent you a profile message this AM and decided to post it here.

"Again we are told by Tbird  to put members on our Ignore list-

That means members  can give inaccurate advice here that we are supposed to ignore.

Much -but not all, of my evidence for my OGC complaint on Alex, is from hadit, and I have hard copy and direct links to it here. I am preparing  the complaint as a legal brief.

No rush because VA Central Office is still dealing with the Covid issue-and unavailable per OGC to accept snail mail, which I prefer over email  to them with pdfs.

And I included the post here whereby Alex threatened to take legal action against me... what a laugh- I LOVE Litigation! But it shows how he tries to bully people ,when his advice is wrong.

It has occurred to me that the OGC might be alarmed at the way we are treated, here,  when we correct bad advice, not substantiated by established VA case law.

To ignore bad info---- means hadit condones the erroneous info.

To correct bad information -----means we are chastised.

I wonder what the OGC will think of this web site,after reading the way I and Broncovet had been treated, not to mention the two very good members we lost due to Alex Graham.

My future at hadit will depend on the results of my OGC complaint.

I am hoping for a public apology here from Asknod  to this site

-and a promise from him to try to understand the difference between BVA CUE and RO CUE,and  the fact that one can file a CUE on a recent decision, from the VARO,

and possibly a donation to the site ( I have church business and can possibly access Pacer today, to confirm the 8 thousand dollar donation he made to WWP, when they sued him.If have statements from him on that and from others but I want to find more proof, as I have only part of the consent order from USDC.

If not today, no rush, as I understand he himself accused others of giving bad advice here recently and I have to find that thread.

Also the OGC will not take kindly the fact that he called a DRO from Mississippi VARO a "Bitch" but that is from his web site site, linked to hadit.

Alex should be very concerned about this complaint - but I think hadit should be concerned as well.

I have said here before that we get bad advice as it is from those lousy vet reps, and even from RO's who manipulate the regulations that control them and us, as claimants.Even vet lawyers sometimes give poor advice.And None of us know it all.

We can control the VA with their own regulations.

But allowing erroneous information to be published here without being allowed to correct it, or if we do correct it- we get a lot of crap when we try-(I had some serious incidents like that here, over the pa

that falls Very  negatively on the purpose of hadit....to give claimants the Best advice we can give them."

I made a typo- 'if' should be 'I'- I have statements from him on the 8 thousand dollar donation. I am in a hurry today-

and do not feel much good comes from the off the board PMs, profile questions, emails etc, that are not public info.

I hope you have documented support for what you said Gastone said- it was very hurtful to Ddsr. Gastone might have said that but about a different member.

When we speak about the dead, we have to be very careful. Someone in the village near where I live started a vicious rumor about my dead husband and tried to steal a lot I own by adverse possession, saying I was all alone with Rod dead and could not stop him. I fixed that right away.I sued him right away  and I won. Even the VA,as in my IG complaint, made an unsubstantiated false statement that reveals how deficient my RO director is regarding basis VA 101.

The dead cannot speak for themselves but if we are quoting them in any way at all- we better back it up.

I think Ddsr sent me another email at my profile but I have not had time to read it yet.

I hope you all realize that DIC and accrued claims are far different from regular claims from living veterans.

I am a little surprised at the recent widow member and how her questions were answered because I hope she does come back- She needed to find out if the VA really had received her claim and on the right form......I know how some vet reps treat widows- they treat us like dirt, and that might be because they really do not believe we have the right to get DIC. Some of them ( actually many of them) do not have a clue on DIC and they act like their advice is Gospel when sometimes,in my experience and that of other widows I know, their advice is often unsubstantiated by VA case law itself.

If your spouse cannot get up to speed on a PC, in my opinion, their DIC/accrued claims might be fully valid, but those claims might also be doomed. 

Edited by Berta

It is NOT personal. Established VA regulations and case law is NOT any "personal issue."

Bad advice is detrimental to hadit.

This is a PUBLIC forum. The WWP case info is HERE, all of it-and the Apology. Alex posted it here himself.

What is YOUR problem with that?

You said-" We don't want to hear this."

Who is "WE"?

Who are you speaking for?

Edited by Berta

• HadIt.com Elder

i THINK THIS WAS DIRECTED AT ME

Ms Berta quoted

''I hope you have documented support for what you said Gastone said- it was very hurtful to Ddsr. Gastone might have said that but about a different member.''

Well if I can remember correct the conversations I had with member Gastone about member Ddsr and his I.U CLAIM with member Gastone helping this member Ddsr   it was on hadit's PM AND and also in my private emails...this being a year or two ago unfortunately  I have deleted all my private emails, important emails I do save,  beings this was just chit chat from me and member Gastone I had no reasons to save these emails

Also. WHAT about Ddsr  statement when he mention that Gastone was deceased does he need to prove that statement too? what evidence does he have to back that kind of a statment up? to say someone is dead they should have proof to back that up as well, according to your standards ms Berta....and by the way i think you been reading to many drama mysteries books

I am checking the archives with hadits PM's to check and see if  my conversations with Gastone are still in the deleted files of hadit.com.

bear with me   if I find them you can bet  your pretty boots I I will post them.

Anyway in my opinion what GB Army mention  about who he means by WE  we are all the members of hadit  that is who he means WE is for.

and I have a question to Ms Berta   

What does this suing Alex and involving the WWP on hadit mean as for as helping veterans here on hadit with their claims? what does that have anything to do with hadit?

AND YOU LOVE LITIGATION..IS THAT MEANT AS A THREAT  OR ARE YOU TRYING TO SCARE VETERANS AND RUN THEM OFF HADIT? 

BECAUSE I JUST RECEIVED A PRIVATE EMAIL FROM A MEMBER THAT IS SCARED TO DEATH THAT YOU WILL SUE HIM AND HE IS THINKING ABOUT LEAVING HADIT...WITH ALL THIS SUE HAPPY POST ABOUT YOU AND ALEX AND THE W.W.P. (Wounded Warriors Program)

THIS KIND OF THINGS SHOULD NOT BE BROADCAST OVER HADIT  IF YOU HAVE A BEEF WITH ANYONE  YOU NEED TO TAKE THAT UP WITH THAT PERSON  LEGALLY AND LEAVE HADIT OUT OF IT. 

I think many many members are very supprised in you ms Berta  as the knowledgeable  LADY you are with with these VA claims complicated or not  you are the NO. ONE MEMBER ON HADIT AS FOR AS HELPING ANY VETERAN WITH ANY OF THERE CLAIMS  BE IT BE FIRST TIMMERS OR OLDER MEMBERS  YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF HELPING VETERANS ADJUDICATE THEIR CLAM/OR CLAIMS.

I APOLOGIZE TO YOU ms Berta if I said anything derogatory against you  if I did it was not my intent to do so.

AND THIS STUFF ABOVE IS VERY SURPRISING TO SAY THE LEAST AND COMING FROM YOU IT IS TOTALLY  OUT OF LINE I DON'T MEAN TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS I JUST WISH ALL THIS KIND OF  BEHAVIOR WILL STOP.

WHO CARE WHO SUES WHO? I personally do not care who is sued and for what reasons.  This again should not be mention in this hadit webb site. ''and for the record all above as to what I mention is just my opinion and not legally binding.'' I PLEAD THE 5TH.

Its my sincere desire that NO Veterans (this includes Vetran advocates, such as Berta) be sued by another Veteran.   Our time is better served "serving Veterans" and not defending lawsuits against each other.    

Our foe is VA, not each other.  We need to "unite" against this "Goliath" (VA) because they have something like 500 attorneys on staff whose job it is to see to it we get the lowest amount of benefits possible.  They are the bad guys, not Veterans, and not Veterans advocates.  

Thank you Broncovet- I have no intention of suing anyone here.

You always exhibit the voice of Reason. This is not however a "who is right' issue between members -

It is an attack on established VA case law. 

Alex had to post the Court Order and his apology here, at this web site, and at multiple other sites mentioned in the court order. 

But, as many at his site revealed, he sure changed when he became an accredited agent and this recent broohaha was not the first time he tried to get me to leave the hadit site.

He had influenced many members here at hadit to say derogatory things about WWP.documented under a search. That info is still here.

They were believing his false statements about WWP.

What happens to vets who believe one cannot file a valid CUE within the appeal period and then have to outlast the years a NOD and BVA transfer can take?

His mantra here is only to denigrate the work I did to get M21-121 changed

A CUE can only exist on a prior final claim. "

That is a false statement that he cannot back up with VA case law or regulations.

It is only one of the errors he made here.The one that bothers me the most is the one about the BVA and M21-1MR.

Alex does not have to power to cause me to leave hadit for good. Like he caused two others ,helping vets here, to leave.

But I might say the heck with hadit , because of what GBArmy said this AM.

He said"I believe it is my duty as Forum Maintainer to tell you."

I believe ,however , it is my responsibility to correct errors regarding VA regs and case law here, because those regs and laws control every single claim we file. Opinions are just that but legal errors really don't happen too much at all.None of us, to include me, know it all.

GBArmy is the one who doesn't get it.

Buck please tell me the member who is so fearful of being sued.I will open my email  right this minute to you and to them and assure them this is not my intent at all.

Buck My email is under the AIM thing in my profile page.Please respond ASAP as I have a date with my tiller and my weed wacker.