VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Results Are In

Rate this topic

Prettypantha

Thank you all for acknowledging my rating! 

@Berta, you are a true example of exemplary tactical maneuvering. I've often would browse and read your comments about your experiences with VA. You actually beat them at their own game! Some are afforded the opportunity to fight, but what they're put through, actually takes the fight out of them. 

I have the upmost respect for you and others, whom paved the way for us lightweights to acquire success. Last year was an unfortunate year for me unlike no other whereas, losing both of my parents and sibling within a month's time and keeping up with different C&P exams, researching up to my brain capacity and being hospitalized half of that year, but I was determined to fight against all odds even it was last thing I'd did.

So, with saying all of that...keep doing your best to continue your journey as a mentor, moderator and innovator. Individuals like yourself definitely make a difference in this world.

Peace and Love,

PP

Prettypantha, thank you so much for your post here- you have dealt with so much personally but still you were determined to have a successful outcome with your claim. I commend YOU!

We all try to give the best advice we can give and our personal  (and often miserable) experiences with VA have certainly taught us a lot.

And many vets do get through the system with no problems at all.

But what you said is so true and so sad......

"Some are afforded the opportunity to fight, but what they're put through, actually takes the fight out of them."

Hopefully many will read your posts here and gain the impetus and encouragement they need -

to continue to FIGHT!

I hope you don't have to wait too long for the Retro....and I feel your relief that it is Finally over!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use