VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA video conference??

Rate this question

broncovet

Question

IM not sure how to do this.  Has someone already done  a "VA video conference"??

Your VA Video Connect (VVC) Appointme…

When Wed Jul 1, 2020 9:30am – 10am (EDT)
Where VA Video Connect Appointment
Who Unknown Organizer*

Notice:  They said "when", "who (well sort of)" and "where".  But they didnt say "how"?  

I guess they assume "all Veterans" know how to do a "VA video connect"...and they would be wrong!!!

Edited by broncovet

4 answers to this question

Ok.  Sorry for my ignorance, here.  I dont even know if I am supposed to call them they call me, or if I use my computer, and does this computer need a cam corder?  Do I follow a link?  Do they do it all and I just need to be at my computer?? 

I dont even know if its done on a phone or a computer!! (Of course, my smart phone is a computer, too). Thanks, in advance for the help.  

• HadIt.com Elder

broncovet

I do mine on my lap-top in the kitchen...you can use your phone too but I prefer the computer screen..if its by phone only then you need to make sure you have some ear phones near by  and be ready for the Dr to call you @9:30 am or

If you have the virtual tele-health conference with one of your VA Dr's or therapist  wed at 9:30 am sharp  you need to get on your computer couple minutes before that time and go to your email.

the VA sends the connection to your email & you have to click on it where it says click here  and once it opens and your in their system  then click ''start connection''  to connect with your Dr...some times the Dr's are late  but he/she should be getting on around 9:30  or 9:35  ect,,ect,,  you should see your Dr on the screen.

you can click test before 9:30 AM to make sure its working.

pretty simple.

remember to have your ear headphones  on.  & turn up your volume 

when mine opens up and I can see my therapist sitting there looking around  I say out loud  Well hello Mrs Jackson  How are you?

she kinds jumps and I start laughing but she knows I am only kidding.

AND WE START  TALKING  I USE A SET OF BOISE EXTREME HEAD PHONES THAT FIT TIGHT ON MY  HEAD/EARS.

Edited by Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

I had did a couple of video virtual  health conference last year before coronavirus   and have did 2 per month this year.

I miss my travel pay ,  but its actually better for me to do these videos And they maybe here to stay   even if the covid-19 is lifted