VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Higher Level Review outcome

Rate this topic

FlyboyLeRoy

HLR 131 days and my informal conference was a few days ago. An error was found, as attached, and they say my new decision/% is addressed in the paper, but my vso was able to see the paperwork and it shows nothing. So my HLR worked and found there was a clear error. I hope the same outcome for others. 

hlr.PNG

Were you able to provide proof of a Nexus of the PTSD to your service?---

Edited this   --------Never mind!

I went through your posts and the C & P exam at first was thought not to be needed by VA...

It is unusual for them not to require a C & P exam for PTSD claims-I wonder how many time they pull that.

Edited by Berta
read other post

5 hours ago, Berta said:

Were you able to provide proof of a Nexus of the PTSD to your service?---

Edited this   --------Never mind!

I went through your posts and the C & P exam at first was thought not to be needed by VA...

It is unusual for them not to require a C & P exam for PTSD claims-I wonder how many time they pull that.

Yes, my c&p and buddy statement clearly showed a nexus, but they still denied it. The denial basically said because i never should have been given a c&p exam, so i was denied on an improper exam being given. Even with their own contracted doctor clearly diagnosing and agreeing with my personal physician. 2 nexuses and 2 dbqs, still denied, unbelievable. 

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use