VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Higher level review

Rate this question

Joey Ross

Question

I had a higher level review, and new C&P yesterday, and went to ebenefits this morning, and disabilities and payment history, and letters unavailable this morning. Is that a good or bad thing or is the site just down

Edited by Joey Ross

• HadIt.com Elder

Wood Undoubtedly you had a bad dude doing your exam. One comment you made is a little strange though. You said the examiner  "even went a step further to say I shouldn't be service connected." Of course you realize that is one of the primary functions of the examiner; to determine whether or not it is s-c. If yes, then to what extent ex. at least as likely as not...

23 hours ago, GBArmy said:

Wood Undoubtedly you had a bad dude doing your exam. One comment you made is a little strange though. You said the examiner  "even went a step further to say I shouldn't be service connected." Of course you realize that is one of the primary functions of the examiner; to determine whether or not it is s-c. If yes, then to what extent ex. at least as likely as not...

My examiner blamed my childhood for my mental conditions, but I had to have a waiver just to get in, from the doc that I had treatment with, stating I didn't have any mental conditions. I found my granny shot when I was 11, but after seeing her, went on to go to the 88' Junior Olympics , and skip a grade in high school' just so I could join early. Nothing about Iraq at all. Guy was a really A$$h@le too. 

• HadIt.com Elder

Joey, some of us are more lucky than others at  finding these negative examiners. They're still out there, but I think they are slowly being weeded out. At least, I hope so. 

22 minutes ago, GBArmy said:

Joey, some of us are more lucky than others at  finding these negative examiners. They're still out there, but I think they are slowly being weeded out. At least, I hope so. 

I hope so, We Vet's deserve better.

• HadIt.com Elder

Sounds like you guys might want to appeal for sure. Maybe DAV can help, if not get an attorney that works for Veterans. I had Chisholm, Chisholm, and KilPatrick, but they were very selective of the cases they pick. I referred a buddy with several purple hearts, and they had been low balling him. He is over 100% now with SMC.