VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

TDIU claim is closing

Rate this topic

Christie

After 20 years, my fight is over. On May 20th, the BVA granted my 100% Unemployable claim. I have been patiently waiting since for news. A few minutes ago, I hung up with Peggy to find out, just hours earlier it has been closed and sent up for higher approval. I am so excited. I just want this over and done. I know my years are going to be screwed...REAL SCREWED, but honestly...I am just ready to be done. I have had DOZENS of failed VSO's. Many who never did anything and let timelines drift by. I never gave up. Never surrendered! I offer this advice to others fighting...DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!!! Soon my final letter will be here. I think when it comes..my heart might stop.

• HadIt.com Elder

Christie Congrats! Great news. Hope there are no surprises in the decision letter for you. And, do the math. Figure out what your back pay should be when you get it. If you're done wrong, follow your own advise. Don't give up, don't be satisfied. Get what you deserve.

Thank you! I know for sure they have to at least go back 3 years. I am hoping though, they see what the judge was talking about and go back farther. I still have a few things in remand also. The only thing i cant get them to budge on is the anthrax vaccine. I wont give up. They need to pay (for everyone) who was forced into it and who is suffering now. (stage 3 kidney disease). I will be doing the math real closely as I had kids in school and still living here.

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations Christie.  wtg

I'll move this over to success stories  forum.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use