VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

CHALLENGE to other HadIt.com users

Rate this question

Phury & Rhage

Question

This website does great work in the Veteran community and we need to make sure it continues to do so!  If you can do so, please donate during the fundraiser.

For those of us that have been on this site for a longer period of time, I challenge YOU.  I'm committing to $150 a month for the next 12 months.  One time donations are great, but this site has bills every month.  If this is something you can swing, please consider an ongoing donation that will 1) help insure the site stays up; 2) takes some of the stress off @Tbird; and 3) help make sure this valuable site and its services aren't battered by current economic winds.

#Teamwork

https://community.hadit.com/donate/make-donation

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

I WOULD ASK FOR MEMBERS TO SEND IN WHAT THEY CAN & IF MOST OF THESE VETERANS ARE LIKE ME  I CAN'T AFFORD TO SEND IN 150.00 DOLLARS A MONTH, I AM LUCKY TO SEND IN 100.00 A YEAR OR EVEN 50.00 .

I THINK A 150.00  A MONTH FOR EVERYONE IS WAY TO MUCH FOR THE AVERAGE VET.

SO maybe if some of the members can send in what they can and don't hurt themselves,  it all will add up..all of us that stay on hadit should donate what they can and not hurt their family's   this should be at least be enough to keep hadit up and running. (jmo)

I agree @Buck52.  Don't hurt yourself or your families.  Give what you can afford and are motivated to give.  This is a rough time for lots of folks.  I am fortunate to have a great job (VA) and my hours have INCREASED during the pandemic.  In my (limited) experience, the number of VA compensation claims are exploding right now.  There's never been a bigger need (IMO) for this website to help Veterans/families with their claims.  🙂

• HadIt.com Elder

As Buck says, it's up to the individual and only they know what they can afford. But Ms. Tbird needs our help; she can't continue to do this all by herself. If you get help from an outside source, like an Agent or lawyer, it sure will cost a lot more than a small monthly commitment to subscription. Please consider contributing.

#ANYONE touching/reading this Forum or any part of it can Subscribe like I just did at 5 bucks a month.

And I do mean "Anyone". IF a "Low Income Senior" who Medicare told; "You are a QMB, henceforth do not pay any medical billing",

IF he/she can do this can't you as well? Five bucks a month commitment???!!!