VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

lower back claim keeps been denied

Rate this question

Misty56

Question

I have a rating of 40% on my lower back from 1995 , I have submitted MRI showing that my uppper spine now has degenrative arthritis which has caused additional pain.  They claim that the two has nothing to do with one another and thats why i have been denied the four times i submitted my claim.  What can i do to show that my lower spine is associated with whats going on with my neck and upper back? My primary doctors also submitted paperwork showing now i can barely function and need a house keeper to help me out with day to day chores.  Any information at this point would be helpful.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

15 hours ago, Misty56 said:

I have a rating of 40% on my lower back from 1995 , I have submitted MRI showing that my uppper spine now has degenrative arthritis which has caused additional pain.  They claim that the two has nothing to do with one another and thats why i have been denied the four times i submitted my claim.  What can i do to show that my lower spine is associated with whats going on with my neck and upper back? My primary doctors also submitted paperwork showing now i can barely function and need a house keeper to help me out with day to day chores.  Any information at this point would be helpful.

@brokensoldier244this right, we need to see claims, evidence submitted and denial letters to know both WHY you were denied and WHAT you need/needed to submit to win this claim