VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Reload problems

Berta

I fixed (my problems on hadit) with a different browser.  After doing this, I noticed other sites also did better on a different browser, and it cleared up their errors, also.  This is how I know it was a browser problem.  

You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the browser.  (Especially if you insist on keeping your old browser).  

Computers are not perfect and they often make small, unnoticable errors.  Over time, those can compound and become big errors.  Solution:  Start with a "fresh" browser by uninstalling and re installing.  This actually works with an operating system also.  I usually reformat and reload a new operating system about every 2 years or so.  

However, I dont have to do that with Linux or Mac.  Only Windows.  Reloading the operating system on windows should make your computer run "like it was new".  As I explained, you can do that with the browser, too, by uninstalling and reinstalling, and that is much easier than reloading your entire operating system.  

Good Advice Broncovet. I had only one issue yesterday when it said the hadit site was down, but I tried again ,and I  got through with Microsoft Edge browser.

I too think it is a browser issue. All of my historic Google sites still work well on Google., except hadit.com.

Buck I have had my security program change my IP address= I mean the IP address is still correct but the

city,state has changed. I have not moved. It is just part of a benefit from my security program and a good idea.

There are people out there trying as hard as they can, to corrupt PCs, in every way they can.

I pay plenty for Great PC security. Only had one problem-Trogan virus I and a widow on line at hadit who I was helping- some years ago-we both got hit with a Trojan virus while we were on line at hadit and we both had the same security program that immediately picked it up and  eradicated it.