VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebennies Re-routed to VA.Gov

Rate this question

blahsaysme2u

Question

guys this may not be something that anyone can answer but i wanted to see if anyone else is having the same issues or having the same problems with getting updates on their claims. 

i used to be able to track my claim status with ebennies(and granted it was flawed system and not trustworthy dates) but it was something. now i have the below screenshots. all my claims are now on VA.gov and all my claims are saying "we dont know your status" for over a year now. i have called the 800 number i dont know how many times about this and no one there can give me an answer so thought i would get with you guys. its been a while since i been on here but i did have my appeal hearing for OSA and have some updates on things i will be posting in the next few weeks. 

thanks again for all everyone does here! 

2020-09-03_19-28-03.jpg

yeah i dont have any details like i used to with ebennies. i didnt realize if it wasnt a new claim that it would be like this. and this one is for re-opening a previously closed claim due to finding medical evidence. so i guess its considered supplemental? DUMB! hahaha oh well. 

thanks for the clarification guys. also looks like they finally closed my FOIA this week so i might actually get my C-File after over a year of waiting. insane its taken this long but one step closer to making things right. 

another update is i had my appeal hearing with the bva on my osa and looks like i probably won! ill give details on my previous threads about the subject. but basically the judge said "i don't know why the adjudicator didnt mention your buddy statements and your symptoms while in service and the fact that you were DX within 60 days of ets in their denial;but i am going to make sure i mention it in my decision. thank you for helping us clear this up and showing that you had symptoms of OSA while in service." the hearing lasted all of 15 min of my lawyer just asking me questions and then the judge saying the above and saying have a good day. no follow up questions! i was shocked!