VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Post cue decision: "930 rating not addressed see claim notes." What does this mean?

Rate this question

chibears3531

Question

I was checking va.gov after receiving the mostly favorable results of an HLR for an earlier effective date claim for migraines where VA called CUE on themselves.

I say mostly favorable because the effective date claim went back to 2006. The CUE was instead awarded exactly one year back from the date of the intent to file in  March 2019 back to March 2018.

That's when I noticed a new claim for increase on va.gov for TBI that I did not submit.

That's where it says under evidence gathering "Request 1- 930 rating not addressed see claim notes"

I spoke to a VA rep who says that it's an internal review and was about pyramiding TBI and PTSD. I've been mislead by the phone reps before though...

Can anyone make sense of this?

Edit- in the HLR rating decision code sheet it says "REVIEWER NOTE: pyramiding under DC 8045 is outside the scope of the current HLR for earlier effective date for migraine." Could be a clue...

Edited by chibears3531
forgot to add information on code sheet

UPDATE- va.gov closed the "claim" or whatever it actually was. Ebennies is showing the claim is closed too and nothing else appears to be changed.

Going forward I'll be looking to see if an attorney or claims agent is willing to take on this CUE going back to 2008 if it's possible.

Thanks everyone for your help. You've all been a great source of support as I've lurked around here the last few years.