VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P being "reworked"?

Rate this question

XIbodybag

Question

Hey all,

Bit of an update.  I have been SC for PTSD at 30% and tinnitus at 10%, denied for two other conditions and my TBI claim was "deferred".  I had my TBI C&P about a month ago and in the process I've recieved two notifications on va.gov that two more exams have been scheduled.  Well I called VES today after not hearing from them about any new appointments for two weeks and the rep on the phone told me that there was no new exam requested...that the VA actually just "kicked back" the C&P two times.  They said they are "reworking" the exam.  Anyone experience this before but not get scheduled for a new appointment?

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 minutes ago, brokensoldier244th said:

Yes, it means the doctors didn’t answer all the questions in enough detail for a rating. 

Okay cool thanks.  So probably no more required from me then?  Just hurry up and wait?

I don't know. Its not anything from you they are  questioning. You can try it and see.  They are asking for clarification or rework from the doctor. Sometimes that results in an exam, but this is between the rater and the examiner not the rater and you. 

Okay so an update.  VES sent the exam back to the va and the va kicked it back yet again.  Three times now its been sent back for rework.  I called the 1-800 number and the rep was actually very helpful and informative in comparison to previous calls ive made.  He told me that the rater is asking for clarification about my migraines in relation to my TBI.  I have not claimed migraines but I had planned on filing that with my next claim.  Is it possible the va is attempting to split the TBI contention into two separate contentions for TBI and migraines?